Anexe Pro 1 is the preferred custom made awning choice by fleets and independent users for vans, trucks, trailers, luxury motorsport & equine vehicles. Strong, reliable and fast, the Pro 1 has unrivalled levels of strength and build quality with wind tolerances up to force 6 ( wind class 3) . Whether for your business , emergency, exhibition, motorsport or your favourite outdoor pursuit there is a Pro 1 in the making for your vehicle. Choose from 1.4m to 13m lengths and extensions from 1.0m to 3.75m. Choose cassette and fabric colour with options such as LED lighting and motor operation. Choose full side and front sheet enclosures to suit the vehicle or quick release half side protection sheets ideal for trades and technicians.
Fixation systems are available for a variety of vans, trailers and trucks.
Anexe Awnings are made to suit exact requirements of the user and the vehicle in terms of size and specific customer needs. Simply advise us what vehicle you have and its intended use and we can recommend the perfect all weather solution.
All Anexe vehicle awnings have the option of enclosures to form a room system.
For the Anexe Cassette Vehicle Awning you can either have a manual crank handle to wind out the awning or choose electric motor. The Anexe Cassette awnings are single handed operation by a single person. Modular Frame awnings are built up onto the side of the vehicle from profiles and the panels insert into them. These require minimum of 2 persons.
Due to the Anexe being a custom made heavy duty vehicle awning to suit the individuals needs it is not available as an online purchase unlike some standard lightweight domestic leisure awnings. Each order is therefore carefully made by hand in our UK factory in the Poole- Bournemouth area of Dorset to your specific requirements.
Yes we can brand your awning with digital print or vinyl graphics or screen print to your Anexe. We also offer truck and van graphics as part of our in house set up.
- Choose your cassette and arm colour from our standard range at no extra cost (Silver, White, Anthracite, Cream) or choose any colour you wish from the RAL paint colour chart at additional cost.
- 30 Fabric colours to choose ( see separate fabric selector)
- LED 24v bright lighting integrated into the awning arms - These light up either from your 12v supply or from a mains 220v supply. The entire awning area becomes illuminated. Perfect for after dark activities as the complete folding arm mechanism has a rebated lighting channel integrated.
- LED lighting profile can be retrofitted under the cassette box in a powder coated profile to match the cassette. These light up either from your 12v supply or from a mains 220v supply
- Electric Motor operation Including a Manual Over ride – Operation made easy by the touch of a button and mains 220v powered. Integrated into the cassette and manual crank handle back up supplied.
- Optional fixation brackets for roof mounting on top of your vehicle in a powder coated finish to match your cassette. Or choose a bar mounting system for standard van models that connect to the roof rack fixing points.
- Sides and front sheet enclosures for your awning - Make a complete room system in just minutes.
- Optional Pit Awning style front system- Split the top and lower sections with Balustrade terrace style system.
- Tailored skirting to suit your vehicle
- Hard standing surface Base frame – If you are regularly on concrete, asphalt or hard core ground where pegging down is not an option the hard standing base frame secures your sides onto the ground. These connect the steel feet and underbody weights adding downward fabric tension to the sheets. Pegging down is the standard supplied system.
- Graphics for your awning- Either applied CAD cut solid colour truck vinyl graphics can be applied in all popular colours or printing is offered for digitally created graphics to create stunning high impact branded concepts.